Friday, April 17, 2009

FEEDER ENTRY 12

American Idol is Back!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who I really like this time? More than I like David Archuleta whom I liked on motherly reasons before. This season, I like a contestant based on womanly reasons. And he is Adam Lambert. Huhu!!!

I hoped real hard (I am only able to hope since I can't vote) that Archuleta would win the Idol last season but my hope was shattered when Americans voted for Cook instead. This time round, I hope again. And I hope America would vote for Lambert so he could be the next American idol. I really hope that this time America would do me justice and ensure that Lambert wins the title. He doesn't only deserve to win, he is just IT. No two ways about it. No questions asked.

So, yes, America, if you are reading my blog, please vote trillion times so Adam Lambert could be the next American Idol................

Thanks.........

No comments: