Friday, December 3, 2010

FEEDER ENTRY 13

1 December 2010 marks another milestone in my life. Today I start working as Manager, Learning & Growth in Great Eastern Life Assurance Malaysia Berhad.


After almost 11 months in OSK Investment Bank, I am now starting another phase of my life. This is the quickest working journey that I have ever been through in my entire life! I just needed to exit "the bull" and hopefully go to a better place where things would be better for me.

On the day, I was greeted nicely by the staff and was given briefing by a lady called Huei Miin. It was a better scenario altogether on this day as compared to my experience first day on the job in OSK.

After that, I was brought to my work station and was introduced to my boss Peter and the L&G gang, Mellissa, Daisy and Megat. I was also told that one other female staff is on maternity leave and will be back in January. Mellissa was assigned as my buddy during my new days there. She looked fine and friendly. I hope I would have a better journey and experience here.

Thank you Allah for this rezeki and I believe this is where I should belong, if not forever, at least for now...

No comments: