Friday, May 23, 2014

I did it! Phase 1 - DONE!!!

Alhamdulillah...that's all I can say...nothing else is greater than Him...

Today, for the first time in 51 days of being on my journey, a few people commented on my appearance. I am thankful because I worked darn hard for this. I can say that this isn't an easy journey at all. But I am proud of myself, my will power, my determination and my strength for being able to uphold my beliefs for what I am working for. 

Today, too, I am embarking into Phase 2 which should officially start on 26 May. Phase 1 started on 2 April and completed on 21 May. That was approximately 49 days. 8.5 kg in 49 days is not too bad for a woman with four kids, and starting her 4 series in age this year. 

I am aiming for a total of 7.8 kg for Phase 2 and my hubby said plus minus should be 10% of my target weight loss. Means I have a margin of error of about 780 g. Lets hope that my 2nd phase would be as fruitful as my 1st. I can't wait. But I also know that the lesser weight you need to lose, the harder it gets.

So, yea, O Allah, I pray for continuous strength and determination to achieve my goal. 

Aamiin...

No comments: