Friday, October 18, 2013

It's Been Two Years...

I haven't written anything for over two years now. Never had the chance to. Never had the time to actually. Life had been tough when I was attached to a great insurance company. Had no time to properly pee. Had no time to look longer to left and right. Never had the actual enough time for anything for myself or family besides slogging hard for work and the crazy bosses who had no life themselves.

I am now 4 months into settling in my new nest. Of course it isn't the same as where I was before especially the culture. Majority of us here are Malay Muslims. Things are slower now. I could go to the loo and pee properly now. I even can walk slower to the loo and sometimes stop by colleagues workstations to catch up on the day's gossips. Most importantly, I now can pray peacefully. Thank You God! 

Apart from that I have some time now to get off earlier from work and reach home earlier to spend some "emergency" times with my kids. That is great. I can sometimes now reach home and still see the sunlight dimming through the clouds. How great is that? 

I truly hope that this new place would allow me to stay put for a while. I am kinda tired having to move jobs and making new friends and adapting to new environment. 

Wish me luck!

No comments: