Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I was shock!!!

It was 2 April when I took the test. It couldn't be April Fools because that is only valid on 1st of April every year. But yes, it felt like it. It really felt like April Fools. 

There is no use denying the fact as it would be there no matter how much I wanted to ignore it. The numbers aren't good. It would not get better if I don't take any drastic actions now. 

I walked slowly to my car. I drove aimlessly to my daughter's school. I took her out for lunch but I couldn't swallow anything down my throat. I kept thinking that every single thing that goes into my tummy would just trigger the numbers even more. 

That night I decided I am in control of this. I can do something about it. The key is in my hands. Take ownership Intan...If you don't, who will?

So, April 2nd 2014 is another turning point in my life. Hopefully, this would actually change my life....and this time for good, insha'Allah. 

Ya Allah, please give me strength to do this for You, for myself and my family, Aamiin.

For my hubby, I am sorry for ignoring your "warnings". Shit happens at anytime I do that, B. 

For my jewels - Along, Angah, Achik and Adek - Ummi promise to MAKE IT HAPPEN this time. 

You guys deserve a better me. For sure.

Thank you Allah for letting me "get it" before it's too late. Alhamdulillah. Subhanallah.

No comments: