Monday, April 21, 2014

Feeling Blessed...

Alhamdulillah...I feel great today as I discovered myself better a little than what I know before. I am so thankful that Allah grants me with great things and great people in life. I am also very thankful that all my efforts are paid off. I know...I know...it has been just over 2 weeks but even so I could already tell and feel the difference.

Right now I am a freak in health and wellness. Why? Because I badly want to get healthier and live better. Why? Because of my 5 loved ones - my hubby and my children. Every time I picture them in my mind, in my eyes, I just know it that I owe them this. 

I am pleased with the changes so far. No more guilty feelings. I am consciously choosing what goes into my body. I am very selective and I am glad that this change comes before it is too late to embrace any changes. 

The numbers on the scale is showing improvements. In fact I get excited getting on the scale now as I am anxious to see how I am progressing. It used to be such a painful dreadful moment. My HR reading is also better. It rests at lower beats now. I am glad so glad. Thankful very thankful. Alhamdulillah. 

All these motivates me to strive further. I can somehow see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just know that this time I am not going to fail.

O Allah, give me strength to continue fighting. Only You are where I place all my hopes and wishes. Aamiin...

No comments: