Friday, May 23, 2008

FEATURE STORY 9

Can you tell if you're being played out?

Well, being 34 actually gives me the opportunity to say that YES, I do know, or I can sense when someone is trying to play me out.

Life is too short to hassle our minds with this thought but sometimes you are not served with your favourite dishes and because you are hungry, you just grab whatever there are on the table. So, this is when you have a mind boggling situation.

I sometimes wonder why is it so difficult for people to be honest. I believe that honesty is the best policy no matter what. I have been put in an explicating situation before and lying made it worst. When you start lying once, you impregnate more lies to come. And when these lies grow, they grow so fast, you just cannot stop them. They are more dangerous than cancer cells.

What triggered me to write about how much I value honesty. I want the truth and nothing else b ut the truth. I always tell my son, be truthful. Don't lie. No matter how bad the truth is, I can bear it. Don't worry. I don't only say this to my son, but I also say it to my students.

No comments: