Thursday, May 15, 2008

FEEDER ENTRY 3

Short Interesting Picks

1) My good friend went out for dinner with some other friends from the office last night. Amongst them were our boss and a new female lecturer (she seemed to be the only rose around). So, the best part about the dinner according to my friend was that the boss ACTUALLY paid for it (knowing how stingy some people can get). But the better than best part was the "drama" between our boss and the new female lecturer. And, today he bought a ping pong table for the school with no net nor bats or balls! What do you think he wants to do with or rather on the ping pong table? Pssstttt...are you having the same kinky thing on mind or am I just the only one?!? And making a sensational add on, a white NZ friend of ours who was at the dinner yesterday that he thought she was talking like a "child". Isn't that what men like? Soft, child-like, whiny women?

2) I or rather my husband striked the 4d yesterday. He bought RM 3 from Magnum4d and another RM 3 from black market via me, his loyal submissive wife (did I just write that?!?). Anyway, from this we are supposed to get RM 3K. WOWWWWWWW!!! That's cool, huh? But the best part of this winning is that the person or agent for the black market one called me up just before we knew we striked that he forgot to buy the number for me. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????? And........the better than best part of it was what he said afterwards. "Even I forgot to buy for you, haaa...If you strike arrrr, I will still pay you oso..." And I thought, wow isn't this interesting? He would still pay even he has forgotten to buy for me. Out of responsibility. So, I started wishing that the number 5637 will strike the 1st prize. It didn't of course, but it striked 3RD PRIZE... Woooooooooooo... I called him up and said... How ar? Now you owe me RM 1500... And he will pay me next Friday - 23 May 2008.

3) I added some "cool" elements on my blog today and I am damn excited about it. Well, I was inspired by a friend (Izuan to be specific). Okay, okay...not inspired but more of jealousy. How can he have stuff (of course not as cool as mine) on his blog and I don't? Tak boleh jadi ni... So, I spent more than half the day at work improving on my blog so as to "compete" with Izuan. Hehehe, how dumb. Now, I am having a blonde moment. But anyway, check out the stuff I have in store for you here on your right hand side. Comments are welcome though (unlike the blog Dari Kacamata Mohd Ali Rustam...oopppssss! did I do it again? Saying the not-so-right thing in public? Sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy...).

4) While I am writing this entry, my cellphone rang and it was my son on the line. He asked for my permission to go out with his friend, Imran, to his horseback riding session. Last week when he came back from the same outing, he told me that it was quite cheap, Ummi, to ride a horse. Then I said, how much? He replied, only RM 50 for half an hour. You must be kidding me, I screamed! So, how long does Imran usually ride? Well, only 2 hours, Ummi, he added innocently. I can't blame him, though. He is surrounded by rich friends. And, the fact that he is too naive to value money. Anyway, to cut a longer story long, I told him that it is OK to make friends with the rich but don't act rich yourself. I understand that he wants to be a successful business lawyer one day. Therefore, he needs all the contacts. So, son, go on. Make friends with the rich. You can build contact. You can gain experience. You can see what their lifestyle is. But do not ever act rich yourself, because you are not. (I hope I said the right thing to him). Have fun, Along!

No comments: