Friday, May 16, 2008

FEEDER ENTRY 4

David Vs. David

Thank God! David A., as he signed himself, is in the finals of American Idol Season 7. Phewwww... I was so afraid that he wouldn't be in the top 2. So many voices around me were saying that Syesha and David C. would be at next week's final. Adding salt to the wound, was what I heard on Mix.FM, where Pietro and Ika said they wanted David C. and Syesha to be in the finals and then Cook would come out as the new American Idol. Duhhhh...

I was saying to myself. Don't you guys get it? Archuleta and Cook are the ones who'd be in the finals. And yesterday's result show has proven that. Now, I am at ease. What happens next I am not so concern about. Of course if you ask my sincere opinion I would say that Archuleta would be crowned as the next winner. But then again, to be logical about this, Cook is damn talented himself. He can sing, not just sing, but improvise the songs he sings. He can play instruments and he can compose. And of course he is the more "manly" choice.

Archuleta on the other hand is cute, cuddly, sweet, and very boyish. One would easily say, awwww he's such a baby... Nevertheless, he sings beautifully well, he is also very talented and is able to play musical instruments, too. The only factor that he may win over Cook is the fact that he's so charmingly sweet. Every woman who is a mother will always vote for a person like Archuleta. Yeaaaa, and that's why I like him too.

Anyway, 22 May is going to be the day for these two Davids. Quoting from Yahoo! that definitely the next American Idol is David. The question now is which David?

1 comment:

Izuan said...

actually, they are both good! but i think david cook will be the winner! if david archuleta wins, it's because crazy, adoring starry-eyed american teenage girls who voted for him!

*does an impersonation of starry-eyed american teenage girls*

"Archie.. you're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

LOL