Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FEEDER ENTRY 2

Happy Birthday Along (11 May 2008) and Angah (6 May 2008)

Ummi and Waleed love you sooooo very much. You are the precious gems of our hearts. May you grow to become good humans and contribute significantly to Allah and Islam, the society, and Ummi and Waleed, inshaAllah...

And here's a poem for the both of you:

Along...Angah...
In my thoughts and
In my dreams and
Even in my real life
I love you so much more
So much than I can utter
So much than I can bare

Though sometimes it seems
That I don't really care
That I always scare
That you only hear my despair...
Deep in here, only He can see
How I truly couldn't guarantee
Without you two, can I be free

Along...Angah...
My hope goes along with you
My love remains surrounding you
My prayers persist to capture you
You are the reason
You are the excuse
That I overused to endure and survive

I love you...

No comments: