Thursday, July 31, 2008

FEEDER ENTRY 8

The Message

Today is Our 9th Wedding Anniversary

On this special day, with the advantage of technology, I sent an email to my significant half as a wish for our anniversary. And I am sharing it with you here on my blog.

My dearest Baby...

I am sitting here in my office room, taking a break from the painstaking assignments that I need to complete and reminiscing on this day exactly 9 years ago when you took my hand in marriage. Yes, people may think this is superficial, but I do feel that it was just like 9 days ago that we met. Got married. Learning to love each other (after aprroximately 2 months since the first day we laid eyes on each other). And thinking whether we made the right decision.

Alhamdulillah, undoubtedly, you are my Mr. Right. You may not be perfect but you are definitely perfect for me. You fit me like a glove. And I thank Allah that I am blessed with a good man who loves me sensibly, who understands, who is always two steps behind, who is there to help me up when I fall, who is willing to grow and live with me in our dreams, who holds the light when it is dark, who is my truest friend, and I pray that we could be together for the next 90 years or maybe more.

Baby, it takes two special people to make a loving pair, and I am so glad that I found that special someone. There's joy in just being around you (despite the arguments, good and lame ones, that we've had). A kind of feeling I like to keep for a long long time. Even if I could turn back time, I think I would still be marrying you (serious! honest! even knowing that time can never be turned).

And most importantly, Baby, on this 9th anniversary, we are not celebrating it alone anymore (maybe for many, many years to come), but with four other beautiful creatures that we could call our own. Together, we are complete, we are one, we are a team. On this day, I am proud to tell the world that I am the happiest person, subhanallah.

For the sake of the good times (and bad, too), lets again listen and sing to the lyrics of From This Moment by Shania Twain. Do you still remember this song, baby? The song that was played in the background when I came down the stairs to hold your hand and stand beside you in front of so many smiling guests sharing our happiness.

So, Baby, thank you for being you, thank you for the wonderful moments, thank you for letting me be who I am, thank you for everything, and MOST of all, thank you for loving me.

Love,

saYANG

No comments: