Monday, April 28, 2008

FEEDER ENTRY

Today is Good...

I could not explain how I feel today. I just want everyone to know that I feel great. Why? You really want to know. Don't get jealous now, allright? Ermmm...I am feeling great because tomorrow my family and I are going on a short holiday trip to Jakarta-Punchak-Bandung. Wow...
I have never been to Punchak or Bandung but I have been to Jakarta. I wouldn't say that it was a very nice experience. Just fair. Maybe because I was four months pregnant then with my third one. So, the walking, travelling, sightseeing really got into me. Damn taxing it was. But now, I am looking forward to a better experience. Especially there is a number of us going including my dear cousin, Farah, and my dearest mom-in-law.
Our flight is at 0700 hours from Kuala Lumpur and arriving Jakarta at 0800 local time. Then, we will head straight for Bandung without further adieu. I have heard wonderful things about Bandung soooooo, I am really excited and looking forward for a great holiday with my beloved family.
Will write more about the trip once I get home safely, inshaallah.
'Til the next time.

No comments: